Hi, everyone! Thank you so much for visiting my page and viewing my art! Here are some frequently asked questions. :D
- “What do you use for lines and details?”
- I use a very thin, short paintbrush (found at any art supply store) and trim the tip, so it has a fine point.
- “How do you care for your brushes?”
- First, I clean them with nail polish remover, and then again with soap and water.
- “How do you apply gems/crystals/micro pearls?”
- I use a tiny bit of clear top coat (I use OPI top coat) to apply them individually.
- “Where did you buy your gems/crystals/micro pearls?”
- I bought all of my materials from a nail wholesaler in China. Sorry if that is of no help~ Maybe some one can message me if they know anywhere local that sells them! It would be greatly appreciated for anyone who is curious!
- “What color white do you use?”
- I use Sephora By OPI, “A-Ha! Moment.”
- “What type of gold foil do you use?”
- I use Rococo Nail Apparel Gold Leaf Lacquer.
- Yes, these are my real nails! :D
- “Do you have any tutorials?”
- Unfortunately, I do not have any tutorials of my nail art. But if I end up doing any, I will be sure to post them here.
- “How do you care for your nails?”
- I always have cuticle cream with me and apply it many times a day. Nails and cuticles look healthier when they look hydrated, so I always have cuticle cream next to me!